[Elmers] (no subject)

ronald mosher outlook_29386768CB4020AF at outlook.com
Tue Apr 23 18:42:12 PDT 2019

I have only operated HF (SSB & CW) until now.  I decided to try FM satellite communication and bought a handheld Wouxun KG-UV9D+.  I have read the Users Manual and am still bewildered.  I would like to learn basic operation, such as using the local repeaters.  If anyone would be willing to meet with me to get me pointed in the right direction, I would welcome the help.  Since I am retired, I can meet most any day and time, given reasonable advance notice, and I am willing to meet anywhere.
Thanks,
Ron Mosher  KØPGE