[Elmers] casual elmer wanted

k6uvr at pacbell.net k6uvr at pacbell.net
Wed Jul 10 05:34:11 PDT 2019

 Hi, Jim!     Are you wanting assistance in obtaining an amateur license?  We can help with that - as far as improving your CB, surely someone can help give it a once-over and check for common installation trouble, but don't expect a tremendous range out of those rigs.  Feel free to come by our meeting Monday evening at the Norman Murray Center in Mission Viejo.

        -SteveK6UVR