[Elmers] Could use a little help (New Ham)

Michael Binder mike at innersparkmedia.com
Tue Jun 11 21:07:40 PDT 2019

Just received my ticket yesterday afternoon and I tried to check into the
net tonight with no success. I could hear the net minus some background
static from both 147.645 and 224.640 with out issues every though 224.640
was a better signal and closer to me since I am in Rancho Santa Margarita
but was un able to get my call sign in as it seams no one could hear me. :(
Any help would be great as I am learning and would love to be able to join
in to such local events. Thanks for any help that can be provided.

Mike
KN6CMD