[Elmers] Fwd: Small cell site workshop

William Kreutinger william.wckcw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 11:53:39 PDT 2019

Good morning Elmers!

San Clemente is looking for experts willing to answer questions from the
public about the safety and effectiveness of RF. The questions should be
generally related to the AT&T small cells proposed to be placed on light
poles in town. I've met with 2 members of city council to review the
datasheets and run independent propagation models, but since I'm not a
formally educated or credentialed expert I'm not suitable to answer
questions from the public. I don't know what education or credentials you
might have, but if you happen to be such an expert or can refer me to one
who might be willing to help ease concerns of residents I'd appreciate the
opportunity to connect with them and hopefully put them in touch with the
city officials organizing the event. The date, time and venue are in the
email from the Community Development Director below.

Thanks in advance,
Bill Kreutinger
KM6SLF