[Elmers] STM32F103C blue pill microcontroller problems

John Faivre wa9sgd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 23:18:39 PST 2020

I’m building the double double mag loop from the new book Microcontroller projects for amateur radio, from ARRL. I’ve built the loop, a good capacitor, and the controller.

I’m stuck getting the micro firmware loaded and running.

Do you know someone who might be able to help me sort out loading software on my Blue Pill (STM32F103) processor. I was initially able to load blink code, via a STLINC, and have it function, but the USB port would not show up. I have been trying different drivers and bootloader to get the usb working. Now somehow I have dug myself into a hole. I can load a bin file, but it doesn’t seem to function. Blink doesn’t blink. I have 5 blue pill boards. Only one left untouched.

I suspect I have screwed up the drivers on my pc or something. I’ve been beating my head against it his issue for a couple of weeks.

Thanks
John Faivre
949-244-8024
WA9SGD at gmail.com