[Elmers] 12v Lithium Ion Battery Pack

Mitchell Skurnik mskurnik at outlook.com
Thu Nov 12 21:43:13 PST 2020

Elmers:
I bought a 100Ah battery pack from Ali Express and I mistakenly purchased the 14.8v version which has a nominal voltage of 10-16.8v.  That means that I cannot use it for radio operation as it would be out of the 13.8 +/- 15% voltage range that all radios I have seem to operate within.  It would be about 0.20V to 1.00V higher that what is within spec of the radios.  My question is, is there anyone willing to help me modify the pack to have a max voltage of 15.88 volts.

Mitchell J Skurnik
KN6FOA