[Elmers] Building Mag Loop antenna

Greg De Hoogh n6pm at cox.net
Sat Dec 11 13:22:07 PST 2021

The rotor plates are on the same metal shaft, so the connection to them
should be through the frame (verify this with an ohmmeter). It looks
like the stator plates are connected to the bolts on the side, (again,
verify with an ohmmeter)  and should be connected together to parallel
the two sections. Be sure to insulate the frame from ground.

73, Greg N6PM